Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Dashed hopes

So, I applied for that one position within Career Step, but I was not hired for the position. That day that I found out that they hired someone else, I found myself down and out. But after talking to my sweet husband, he reminded me that in life things happen for reasons beyond our knowledge, and that in due time, things will be ok. He also told me that although money does help us out and could lessen the load a bit, that it is afterall just money and that we will be ok, we have done pretty well on the income that we both provide, that we can continue to do the same and not to be down on myself. I love that man, and the realistic, logical perspective on things. He is great for me!

On another note, we got a sweet little puppy to add some spice and spunk to our home. He is the funniest little thing I have seen. The kids love him and so does my hubby (which says alot, he was determined NOT to like the dog). Jager is his name! He is a great addition to our family!

No comments: