Friday, April 15, 2011

Upside down attitude!

 Yesterday as I walked into the house,I found this! All the furniture was turned upside down. I now feel pretty bad that I let my attitude damper the humor in this. I was not feeling well, so I came home from a long day of work and a long visit to the dr to this and didn't even take time to laugh. My poor kids, I should have just relished in the moment and give them what they worked so hard for and laugh. If I could redo the moment I would. It was very thoughtful of them and they put a lot of effort in this. Ha! :o) I love my kids. (if you click on the pictures and enlarge them, you really can see that even the table under the tv is upside down and all of its belongings on the top are put so perfectly back where they belong! ) The things you think of doing on a borig day stuck at home on Spring Break... :o)

2 comments:

Becca said...

Oh Marché, I am so glad you get such great, wonderful, amazing, creative people to surround you. What a blessing you have in your life.

Great story - I love the pics. Your kids ROCK!!!!!! I am thinking I may go over to Christopher's apartment and do this very same thing. Tell the kiddos thanks for the great idea! I love it!

Unknown said...

Haha! they had a blast doing it and while doing it they cleaned from behind and under the furniture, so when they did spring cleaning that was one less thing hey had to do! :)