Each night I sit and marvel at the kind loving person that I get to share my life with and wonder how I was so blessed. He thinks I am nuts when I tell him that I love to sit and watch him sleep. I watch him as he takes every breath, and is in such a slumber and relaxed. He is such a hard worker, and he loves so deeply. We just celebrated our first wedding anniversary, and he just makes me giggle. I bought him a card and made him breatkfast in bed. As I took his plate back to the kitchen he opened the card I gave him and he was giggling. I wondered to myself, why in heavens name is he giggling, and he told me that I forgot to put money in it ( still thought it was odd because I never put money in any card I give him) . I looked over to my side of the bed, and there too was a card. As I opened it I just started to giggle too...for he had purchased the identical card I had given him, and they were from two different stores..but they were beautifully put..all about our love. It was sweet.
We left for Wendover this last Saturday afternoon. We had reserved the honeymoon jacuzzi suite...that too just made me laugh...he is so sweet in his own certain way. About 3 weeks ago I get a text message like this "Wendover has cuzzi sweets" hmmm..I thought to myself, I wonder what a cuzzi sweet is...I bet it is yummy. (anything sweet is yummy ;o) ) So I asked him, what is a cuzzi sweet. He just texted LOL and said hotel room, duh. OH OH OH!! He meant a jacuzzi suite!! Now that sounds like some fun!!
This was the view from our CUZZI SWEET!!
The Casino where Routlette became my friend! Oh how I loved that game. I have to remind myself that it is not always so lucky~So Vegas will not become my addicition~ Ha!
Regardless if I am in Wendover at a Cuzzi Sweet with Steve or at home sitting next to him, holding his hand I thoroughly enjoy my time with him. He makes my heart skip a beat when I think of him. He gives me so much to look forward to...I look forward to many happy years, a lifetime of anniversaries with Steve. Thanks for providing me with love that I never knew existed!
No comments:
Post a Comment