Monday, March 2, 2009

Update on Hunter

I took him to the Dr. and as I suspected..he did chip his pelvic bone. Nothing they can do about it..he will just have to endure. He is a tough little guy. As Dr. Lytle was poking and prodding, he hardly flinch, but mommy dearest could hardly hold back the tears. Hunter, I hope you feeel better quickly. I love you pal!

2 comments:

Sorena said...

OH OUCH! There isn't anything they can do huh? Well, now what? Does he just have a chip from now on or does it heal itself? My boys are little--this is all new to me.:) talk to me about girls and I can keep up!;)

Unknown said...

I guess I should call you with girl questions! Yes, nothing they can do, it was small..it will heal. He is a tough little booger, asked him if he wanted any Tylenol, and he says "nah, I am ok" uhhhh....I would want to be put out, thanks! He told me this morning that it doesn't hurt, he even pressed on it! Boys will be boys...they think they are invinsible...at least mine do, they take after their daddy that way..made out of steel is what he always told me! Remember...no meds! :D If it is not one thing with one boy, it is another...just life with 5 boys!