






The anticipated visit from the Bergen clan came and went...oh how I was so afraid of meeting the infamous "Bergen Family". Steve's father is the oldest of 8 children...and five of those children came to our home for a visit. They started planning this visit since the beginning of the year, so I had five months to fret about it, wondering if I would fit in, wondering if I would be good enough for their beloved Steve, hoping they would love my kids like Steve does...the worries kept brewing..and finally they showed up...can I just say my worries were for nothing. We had a blast...Cindy brought her three children, Brittany, Ryan and Jason. All the kids visited and it seemed they had known each other forever. I regret that Carol and Cindy would not let me photo them, but I got a few of the others. So from top to bottom: (1)Steve and his father (Bub)..waiting for our chicken to BBQ...it ended up being a very late night. (2)Kevin..who is Steve's uncle, he was the master BBQer...(3)Kimberly and Steve together...Kim and Kevin are twins and I so love that lady. (4)Doreen and Bridger...Doreen is Bub's girlfriend. (5)Doreen and Bub...Doreen tried to get away from the camera...but I won! ;P, (6)A few of the kiddos, Jason, Briché, Ryan, Cheyenne, Bridger and Elijah. (Jason and Ryan are twins), and last but not the least is (7)Cheryl, oh I was so impressed with her, so quiet and happy. The crew was amazing and we had a great time, we were sad to have it end so fast...but til next time~
No comments:
Post a Comment