Sunday, May 10, 2009

My girls wrote and played the guitar and sang this song to me for Mother's Day: (to the tune of dear dalila, if I spelt that wrong I am sorry)Hey there dear Mommy what's it like being our mommy? You've got 1000 things to do but lady your still makin dinner, oh yes you are and your eyes glitter like the stars, your love goes far.Oh, it's what you do for us.Hey there dear mommy dont' you worry about the dishes your right there if I get soapy give this excuse another listen, don't punish us, this is our love, we're in your life, we're by your side!Oh, it's what you've made us.Oh, it's what we think of you!WE LOVE YOU!! :D

I was so sad because my camera did not have enough memory to tape the whole song, but it was very very cute and I LOVED IT! :o)

No comments: