Friday, July 3, 2009

Ha! I got an award! :o)

Tara from 2 boys and all the noise gave this award to me. I'm required to nominate 7 other bloggers who I feel have a Kreativ blog, and they are supposed to nominate 7 others too. (Be sure to leave a comment on their blog about the award.) After they accept the award, they are then asked to write a list of 7 things that their blog readers may not already know about them.

Well, 7 things about me that you may not know are:

1.) I just started school two weeks ago to get my Bachelors in Healthcare Aministration and then my Masters in Mid-Wifery, I am really excited!

2.) I wear a size two shoe and my kids think it is fantastic that they have larger feet than I!

3.) I am joining a couples bowling league with Steve... now that is gonna be some fun times!

4.) I love to scrapbook, but don't do it as often as I used to.

5.) Tulips and Daisies are my favorite flowers

6.) I just passed my first college mid-term exam! Woot!

7.) I love my family so much and am so glad that they are here in this life with me, I am a lucky lady to have Steve, Dakotah, Branden, Briche, Bekah, Cheyenne, Hunter, Bridger and Elijah in my life! I am anxious for the future and the life we are going to share~

The seven people I am going to share this with are:

1.) Becky: beks boys
2.)Becca;Alaskasweethome
3.)Sorena: The Rolling Marbles
4.) Wendy: It's all relative
5.) Lora: KLARK World
6.)Randi
7.)Kimberly:Nelson family blog

Have fun and enjoy!

No comments: