Sunday, July 19, 2009

Laughing is a good thing!

This weekend, Patty, Steve's mother came to visit with her boyfriend Ed, and I was again very nervous to meet Steven's mother, you are never sure if you will add up to the expectations of a Mama's Boy's mother...but I so had the best of time. She is a halarious person, and I loved to sit and giggle with her as well as here some great stories of when Steve was younger. We had good times, sad to see it end so quickly! But she will be back....soon! :D

First picture is of Patty and Steve...it had been a while since they saw one another, I think they had a good time visiting.
Second photo is of Steveo...with a beautiful smile! Third picture is of Patty and Ed, just before they left this morning. The fourth picture is of Patty and I goofing with the camera and laughing so hard it hurt! Fifth picture is of beatiful Patty and her smile, that is very contageous! And of course..Branden..his smile too is very contageous, he was not here to see Nana Bergen, but I added his picture because his smile was wonderful!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! I am having my mouth sewed shut...Boy I look like I weigh 300 pounds... but thats ok cause my fat body makes Steve and Ed look pretty darn good!!! handsome guys aren't they!!!!!lol... XOXOXOXO
Nana