Wednesday, September 2, 2009

School has begun










Well school has begun, it has been a pleasant year this year. All the kids seem happy and content. This is the first year really in a long time that they have gone to the same school for two years in a row. I am happy for them. They have friends and a feeling of home. Branden is a Senior this year, he got his school pictures taken last week and was so happy that they put him in a tuxedo, I can't wait to see those pictures. Briche' attends the same school as him and is a Sophomore, man, where does the time go, my two girls are in high school. Cheyenne is a Freshman this year but attends the junior high school...as one of the top dogs there! Hunter started his first year of junior high as a 7th grader and attends the same school as Cheyenne, boy was I releaved to know his big sister was there to protect the handsome boy from all the crazy girls. Bridger, my sweet boy is in the 4th grade and goes to the same elementary school as Elijah and they are pals. Elijah is in 2nd grade, boy that makes me feel even older, that my baby is in 2nd grade! Wow! So, here are their photos from the first day of school... I just love all these kids and are so proud of them all, I hope their school year is happy and successful!

The first photo is of Hunter, spiffefd up in his football jersy, woot for the 7th grade. The second is Elijah and Bridger, they look so cute. The third and fourth pictures are of Elijah and Bridger, posing for mommy! The fifth picture is of Briche', Branden and Cheyenne, as they pose to make their mom happy! The next is of little miss Briche' and her cute little zebra dress. The next is of no other than yo-yo-yo BRANDEN! Cheyenne follows Branden as she poses, and blows her mom away at how beautiful she is. The last one is of Cheyenne and Branden being pals! I love it! Enjoy!

No comments: