Monday, January 11, 2010

A DATE HAS BEEN SET AND PANIC SETS IN!

Well, for a very very long time...over a year I would have to say...my dream had finally come true! My sweet sweet man has asked my hand in marriage...for Christmas in his own kind of way, he gave me a beautiful ring and told me he loved me and wants to marry me! I giggle like a school girl, and I worry like a mom.  So we are talking and trying to make plans, a date has been set...that is all.  For we can not for the life of us make the decision to where it should be held.  We were thinking at one point up Provo Canyon, then thought, let's just go plain ol' red necking it and have it the bowling alley! All these fun ideas and I have no clue where to begin or where to sort out the ideas.  I have NEVER planned a wedding, my mom did my first one with the help of the sisters in Relief Society in our Ward in San Manuel.  Seriously, I don't even know where to begin or what to do, I went to Macy's and got their book on weddings, that has helped a tiny bit.  Steve and I chose colors, that is a start, we know what we want to wear, it will be cute.  All the guys, Steve, Branden, Dakotah, Hunter, Bridger, Elijah and Jon, in cacky shorts and button down shirts...the girls, Myself, Briché, Cheyenne, Bekah, and Andréa in summer dresses...but where do I go to get things at a low cost and make it memorable and meaningful?  Like Colleen said, this is my dream come true...I can have it my way...but...hmmmm...I feel lost and paniced...Steve wants to get the invitations out soon, for his family will need ample time to plan vacations...what?!  How soon is too soon? Help anyone?

No comments: