Thursday, March 4, 2010
It's been a while
I have not posted anything in a while cause life just seems to be the same. I am just happy and thrilled that our children are healthy and strong and that we have each other to rely on. I am grateful that Steve's family has embraced me and my children as their own. Our wedding plans just seem to be falling into place, it is amazing how it just works that way. Our new home is sheer bliss! We love it and it suits us perfectly. My sister comes to see us this next weekend for a short visit to take Steve and I's engagement photos, oh how I am excited to see her! In July we will get the opportunity to see my brother Shawn after 13 LONG years, he and his family will make the long dreaded trip to Utah so that they can see Steve and I marry, I think Shawn is actually coming to give the big brother approval, he has always been the silent protector of me... :O) I love that about him. Things are good, life is happy and I am thankful that Lord has provided a second chance for me and my babies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment