Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Briche is 17!!! WOW!!

This beautiful young lady celebrated her 17th birthday today...oh how the years have just flown by, she is probably one of the most compassionate people I know. I love to hear stories from other people how this  young lady has just done small things that have touched their lives, she is unexplainably loving for all, what a beautiful attribute to contain! I love you Briche.

She has her own ways of thinking, she is artistic and is learning of whom she wants to become and how to go about doing it! She is so smart and has so much worth!

She loves to drive, she loves her daddys pickup, she looks so small in it though.


This picture shows you of her individualality, she is very cute!!


I love these two girls and love to see them together, sisters are the best!!


I love this young lady and am proud to be her mom and watch the young woman she is becoming! Thanks for choosing me to be your mom, I am forever grateful for the chance to raise you!

No comments: