Well November has quickly approached again...so I am going to try and write what I am thankful for each day again...so I need to do a real quick catch up..for the last three days! :)
November 1~ I am thankful for the roof over my head...this last year has brought so many things to mind, watching the news about the earthquakes and floods and fires that have taken so many peoples homes, so I feel so blessed and fortunate to have the home I do. And I thank my sweet husband for providing such a beautiful place for us to dwell.
November 2~I am so grateful to live in the land of the free..not only are we free but we have such a wide variety of "luxurious" things, we are very blessed to live here and have the things we need and be able to live the way we love and feel.
November 3~I am thankful for Frances Bergen (Bub) and Patty Bergen, for the awesome way they raised their son. They have provided with such knowledge and love of the heart...he is an amazing individual and I am thankful for his parent's love and support! :)
November 4~I am so thankful for the flowers and trees and plants that we have access to. It simply is wonderful that we can make our homes and lands that much more beautiful with these wonderful things. And it is so good for the environment! :)




No comments:
Post a Comment