Saturday, February 4, 2012

A positive note

It's been a while since I have posted.. But life has had it's bumped and crazy turns in the road. I got laid off of my job at the beginning of December, I was sad and happy in one fell swoop. I hated my job but I went eveyday on the hopes it would get better. When they laid me off I was happy I didn't have to return to a place where I didn't feel like they appreciated my efforts and my skills. I was concerned I wouldn't find employment because this particular management at Career Step made me feel like I was not good enough. I thought well if they didn't like me who would. I started looking right away but to my surprise I had a lot of interviews in a short amount of time. I was able to stay home with my family during the holidays. We were very blessed, shortly after the new year, I was offered a fabulous job with a substantial raise and great benefits. I feel so blessed to be where I am currently working. I love the people, I love my job and look forward to progressing there. I work for a company called Caselle and LOVE MY JOB!!

My kids are fabulous, Dakotah is home with us again, still working for Ralph L. Walsworth and helping rebuild our I-15. He loves his job. He and Bekah broke up, I think they both needed time to grow and mature in a different direction from each other. Briche is doing so well at American Beauty Academy. She is now employed with Eaton Alliance and loves loves her clients and does so well. Cheyenne is doing super in school and received the Sterling Scholar Award in the English department at her school. She also was accepted for another scholarship award which will take her to Pennsylvania for 3 days, she is sooo excited! Hunter just turned 15 and is excited about getting is drivers permit, he is doing AWESOME in school, all A's. Bridger oh my sweet boy, he is doing great, learning to play the guitar and has grown to be as tall as Hunter, he too is doing so well in school. Elijah is so fun!! He is so excited that the NY Giants are going to the Super Bowl! He is brilliant and we are going to have him tested for the gifted program within the Nebo school district! Branden is doing so well with Eaton Alliance, the men that take care of him are so wonderful and I love to watch their relationships with him. He works for the Spanish Fork Fire Department, helping them clean. He also works at the South County Animal shelter and he feeds and brushes the dogs.

My husband is the best! I love him so much! I am so lucky to have him as my best friend and partner in life. He takes such good care of us all! He is funny! He just took on another project...a fish tank..fun to watch his dedication to it and the enjoyment he has watching those silly little creatures.

There is the scoop on the crew here!

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Yay!! So glad that you are doing so much better then you were at Career Step! Miss you though!