Monday, November 21, 2011
Day # 21 Thankful for Education
Friday night I had the pleasure of driving my yahoos to visit their daddy in Gunnison, Utah. On the way to Gunnison, Bridger noticed the sky. He has just previously learned about the stages of the moon and he started to tell me how glad he was able to go to school. That he knew it was important to go, and learn the things he has learned. I was so in tune with what he was saying, that I missed my exit to the Gunnison turn off...ha..so we had a little extra few miles we had to visit their dad. But I was so impressed that my kids have learned the importance of an education at such a young age, and that they are anxious to go to school and learn. I am also thankful, that we as adults can continue to learn. I have had the opportunity to go back to college and earn my Bachelors degree. It has been a long process and there are days I wonder if I can continue and I am petrified I will not get a better paying job once I am finished. But I am so grateful that I have that opportunity, here in the free world to go to school and learn.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment