Tuesday, August 21, 2012

A NEW SCHOOL YEAR IS HERE!


Branden is a super Senior! He has another year and a half left of his "College" life. He is attending Bridges School and is learning indpendent life skills and he was so happy to go back and see all his friends!

Cheyenne is a Senior this year, where oh where has the time gone! She is part of the Year Book club as well as the Drill team for her school this year. She is taking a lot of AP courses and will be super busy!
Oh my goodness, Hunter is a Sophomore this year and is so excited to be the Vice President of the Sophomore class. I am super proud of him and the responsibility he has shown thus far!
Bridger is in Middle school! Man!! I cried as I dropped him off today, where did my little boy go?! He is super excited about playing football again this year, and is the running back for him team!
My baby!! Elijah doesn't just fit in my arms anymore but he insists on growing up! What the heavens name is happening! He is now in the 5th grade. He unfortunately wouldn't even let us walk him to his classroom this morning...man. He is so excited to be big!

I just want to wish all my babies a fabulous time in school this year. I know they can accomplish anything they put their sweet minds too and am so proud of them all!! I love you!
                                                                              
                                                                          
                                                                              

1 comment:

jandjsharpie said...

Such cute kids! Love those little ones.