Friday, August 10, 2012

Well it has been a while since I posted last. Life just seems to take you by the horns and run with you and I seemed to have gotten behind on a lot of things. In May I got laid off again from my job at Caselle. I was so bitter, I cried a lot and didn't understand. I did a lot of soul searching and started therapy for myself. After all was said and done, I know there is always a reason for things. I was able to spend some quality time with my kids during the summer. Which was very needed. I feel like since I have started working full-time, I haven't been able to just be there and hang around with them and listen to them giggle and be kids. I loved the summer, we didn't do too much outside of the daily summer activities of going to Burrastons Pond and swimming and playing outside and playing the PS3 (ok they did that not me :) ) I just recently got a job with Novell, and now I know for sure why I got laid off. If I had worked all summer I'd never had been able to spend that time with my babies and Novell would have never found me. I have always wanted to work with Novell and I feel so blessed to have the opportunity. The school year is fast approaching and I am excited to see my kids grow and learn. They are all doing so well in school and blossoming and becoming great individuals. I am so proud of them. My sweet girl Briché graduated from cosmetology school just this last week and it sure is a testament of great dedication and a desire to do what you want to do in life. From the age of about 3 she always stated she wanted to do hair when she grew up ( well all except for a little time, she wanted to be an astronaut, until someone told her you can die being launched into the sky, so she changed her mind ). Dakotah is spreading his wings here very soon and moving to Texas to live with my brother Shawn and his family and work where Shawn works. I am excited for him, but as his mother, very apprehensive and scared. I know he'll do just fine. I'll miss him, that's all. Cheyenne is a Senior this coming year, how is this possible! My baby girl! She is doing fabulous in Gunnison Valley and loves life! Hunter is a Sophomore this year, holy smokes! He is the Sophomore Class VP! He is such a great kid and I have had a wonderful time with him this summer and learned how valiant he is and what an honest and good son I am raising. Bridger grew like 4 inches this year!! He is going into middle school, all my babies seem to think it is ok to grow up!! NOT! ;) He is starting his football season and I look forward to seeing him play and be the best he can be. Now my baby Elijah, he really isn't a baby anymore, but I sure like to cradle him still, I think he is doomed, he will always be my baby and I get that right to hold him!! :) He is going into the 5th grad and it blows my mind! He is so fun! He too will start football ( flag football and he is frustrated about that, he wants to tackle!! ) Branden is still attending the Bridges school for another year and a half and he is progressing in life so well. We love Eaton Alliance the friendships he has made with them. Steve is still working very hard at Action Target and I am lucky to be his wife and share his good heart. <3 br="br">

No comments: