Monday, May 10, 2010

Blessings :)

Well April has come and gone, May has arrived and yesterday was Mother's Day...each Mother's Day I look around me and can't believe I am actually the mother of those sweet babies!  The Lord loves me and has blessed me with such wonderful children, they are all growing so fast and are great individuals.  Yesterday morning Hunter brought me breakfast in bed...that was fantastic..Elijah was a little saddened cause Hunter did it without anyone else, even though that was the sad part..it was so nice to know Eli loved mommy so much he too wanted to be a part and was very disappointed when not.  But he made me some lovely lipgloss and Branden painted a bench with a flower pot, Bridger wrote a card to me and inside stated the MANY reasons why he loves me and happy I am his mom....all the gifts aside...it is so wonderful to know that with the day in and day out schedules and the chaos at home that I am so loved  by each of my children.  They are such examples to me.  I watch them with other people and how they treat others and I am proud to say they are MINE!! Each of my kids have such an endearing part about them, they love others very much!

Steve spoiled me as usual...flowers delivered and new clothes purchased and a lovely dinner made and I didn't have to do a thing!! :) I am blessed to have him in my life and have him love me and appreciate me as well...I am so excited to soon be his wife! :) I love my family!!

Summer is almost here! Many things planned this year ....my Koda will be 19...it makes me feel old and wonder where the time went..boy I love that kid, is that fair to call him a kid?...my baby girl will be 15!!!! HOLY COW!!! She will be driving....permit only :)  Then in July...the best day ever OUR WEDDING! My family, my brothers, sister and my parents all together for the first time in 13 YEARS!!! It will be great! I am so thankful for my parents and their love and support and the way that they showed me to love! :)

1 comment:

KLARK Nehring said...

What a fun photo of all the kids!! And you and Steve too! : )