19 Years ago I was holding this chubby happy baby! I try and take a step back and remember all those sweet moments holding this sweet baby the Lord entrusted me with....how the years flew! Yesterday that sweet baby turned 19!!! Seriously, I remember the day he was born and his Grandma Garrison (Brian's mom) told me, just think, in five years he will start Kindergarten, and I thought to myself, ha, five years is forever away...now look those years and more just went by in a blink of any eye!! My baby is now a MAN! 

Is one of the most gentle, loving and bright people I know! He loves whole heartedly and will do anything for anyone, he loves to serve. I love to watch him with others and the compasion he holds. He just recently told me he wants to join the Marines, it took my breath away...am I suurprised, absolutely not...am I worried? For sure, because he will always be my baby, his love for others and his country has encouraged him to be selfless and grow and mature. I love him and am so proud of the man he is becoming and I look forward to 19 more wonderful years! I LOVE YOU KODA!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment