Thursday, September 2, 2010

And Football Starts!!



Hunter started football this last week, had his first game which they won! He was a little hesitant because he had to play for Payson City League instead of Salem, and Salem rocked it last year, but he was pretty stoked that they won their first game this year. He is still so small.


Here is a photo of him getting ready for a kick off, I am worrisome mom and just hold my breath as these HUGE boys are headed right toward my little son, but he does so well.  He already got a huge bump on his elbow and I insisted I need to take him to the dr, but he said he was fine.  He also has tendonitis in his ankles but he has two braces to wear and is a champ...oh man BOYS!!!
I took this picture to try to show how small he is compared to the other players but the sun was shining and I just noticed he is not even in the picture, oh well, this is part of his team.  GO PAYSON EAGLES!!

1 comment:

KLARK Nehring said...

They need more choices for reactions. Like, touching, sad, hilarious, weird, etc. I did find this one funny though! : )