Bridger Lynn Davis just turned 11!! Oh how the time has flown. This young man is probably one of the most gentle kids I know. His hugs and tenderness is amazing, and he knows just when to share it too! I am so lucky to be his mommy!
I remember just like it was yesterday when I got to bring this little tike home (ok he is not all that little anymore). His father and I called him red for a while, for he was pretty ticked off when he got his first bath that his whole entire body was bright red for so long...I think that was his first and last huge temper tantrum, cause he is so kind and so patient.
He is so very good at scootering and skate boarding. I love to watch him, ok, so I still hold my breath as they skate through the huge skate park bowls..but he does it with such ease. Happy Birthday kiddo..my sweet Bridger, I love you!
.jpg)
2 comments:
He is a lucky boy to have such a wonderful Mommy & family! You are all amazing people and I am so happy that my life has been touched by you.
Oh Becca you are so nice. I love you and am so glad we are back in touch, you inspire me!!
Post a Comment