It is amazing how one day you can be down and out and can't imagine that life can change. I had a visit from two fantastic ladies yesterday morning. They have become very trusted friends, one to whom I talk to via text quite a bit (Gaylene you rock) and Kim, the other, I do have to say my heart warms each time I see your smile. They come to my house to visit, to wrap their arms around me and listen. They listen well. I have struggled lately with a few things that have surrounded my family, not knowing how to deal, striving to be the rock that my family needs but in turn need a rock to rely on as well. Gaylene and Kim both told me of a sister, a friend that is sick, man did I need to go and kneel and pray and say sorry for dwelling on the me me me...I feel so bad, my life's problems came to a hault when I realized that the problems me and my family are facing right now, we can get through. This kind of healing does take time, but we will make it through and be whole and be a happy in the end. My sweet friend Christine, has some healing to do, but will the healing help her survive, I pray. My thoughts and prayers are with Christine's family. My healing has started..I love my brother Jared for giving me some insight yesterday. Life is good, family is great and love and forgiveness is beyond my comprehension!! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment