Thursday, December 9, 2010

A New Year Coming :)

So as the new year approaches me, I have been thinking how 2011 will bring me into my 40th year of life, so I have decided to write a list of 40 goals to reach before my 40th year! :) I am kind of excited about this, because it will give me a chance to work on things for myself that will better me and my family. Some are little and some are HUGE! I am hoping that I can figure out a way to remind myself of these goals all year long and keep track of what I have accomplished throughout the year. So here is my list so far:

1) Lose to my ideal weight
2) Always eat right
3) Exercise daily
4) Get all A's
5) Read a good book daily with my kids
6) Play games with my kids weekly
7) Teach Steve to rock climb and repell
8) Get a promotion at work
9) Run in a marathon
10) Pay off bills
11) Hike the Y
12) Learn to water ski
13) Learn to change oil in my ar
14) Start savings for kids college
15) Learn the Microsoft Office better
16) Better my Heritage Makers Business
17) Study B of M
18) work on Personal Prayer
19) work on family prayer
20) work on downstairs interior deorations
21) Learn wood working
22) Reaquaint with SJM
23) Volunteer with Special Olympics
24) Get Foster Care License
25) Make a fire escape plan in home with family
26) Start food storage
27) Communicate with positive outlook with my hubby when in disagreement
28) Discipline with Love and Logic
29) Work on a placement for Branden and others with disabilities

that is all I have so far...trying to figure out the others.. :)

Cheers! Here is to turning 40 and reaching my goals!!!

No comments: