For the last few years it has been a blast to watch Steve and the kids help decorate our home for Christmas. Combining things has made an abundance of Christmas decorations to find places for, but we have brought both of our ideas to our home and has made for a fun time. When I spent my first Chrsitmas with Steve up in Idaho, he had a blue and red Christmas tree decorated and he said that there was no way in his life would he ever have a fake tree. I adored his tree...it was so pretty. So, now that we are together, we use his red and blue lights and bulbs and our home made ones from my box of decorations. Each year he says "I am only bringing in the tree and then I am done", he then sits back and watches us short people struggle to put up the lights and then he can't stand it, he too finds his way in the mix, he does the lights and adds his thoughts and ideas. :) It is fun. The kids all get in and giggle and laugh as we do it.
We do not have a fire place, so we have hung them on our half wall by the stair well. It is fo fun to see them all and the kids are so anxious to see them plum full of goodie.
Just another shot of our blue and red tree. It is a joyous time of year and with having said all that we wish you all the best of holidays and may we all keep in mind as we enjoy them, the true meaning why we celebrate. In rememberanc of our Saviour and his birth, I love to read the story with my children each Christmas Eve. It has been a highlight of mine to read it out of the Bible as my father did to us, but the last few years have been even better to listen to my kids explain it to Steve and Branden.
Merry Christmas to all and hope you have a beautiful New Year!
Love to all~
The Bergens and kids! :) <3



1 comment:
looks and sounds like fun. I love christmas!
Post a Comment