Thursday, June 9, 2011

Blah Days

Do you ever just have those days when you wake up and you just feel blah? Today is one of those days for me, I just wanted to stay in bed next to the person who makes me feel safe and loved. I sit here today and am on the verge of crying, who knows why? Probably just hormones.... when I feel like this...that is what I blame it on, being a woman! :o) My little girl turns 16 Sunday..wow..Cheyenne Jade where did the time go, this will be the second year in a row that I am unable to be with her on her birthday...makes me so sad. I miss her, I miss her like the flowers would be miss the sun! I feel like since she left to live with her dad a part of me is missing...

Sometimes at my place of employment, I feel like I do not belong...I feel like I am in high school again, where there are clicks, and I do not fit in any of the silly groups here, so I come to work, eat lunch on my own and leave..feeling like I don't want to come back...but I do, so my kids have an example of you do it even though it's hard. This is the first time they have had the benefits of a job, MEDICAL INSURANCE, so everyday as I drive home, I talk myself into going back again, because those babies deserve to have health insurance, they deserve to have stableness, they deserve consistancy, they deserve all I can give..and that is love and a happy home! :o) All this insanity is for them!

ok...I vented..now back to work. ;o) I miss my sister!

1 comment:

stephanie said...

I definintely have blah days too!
I am sorry abour your job situation. The people you work with can sure make a difference. I hope things get better.