So the little bit I had been writing about the funding we were getting for Branden..YES!! It finally worked out...we signed on the dotted line last Wednesday, and Branden started with Eaton Alliance yesterday. They picked him up at our house at 1 pm and brought him home at 7 pm. It was a good day, not sure what all they did, but he came home happy and content and excited for today, which they are going to go skip rocks, and play some pool probably. When Branden had gotten home, we rushed out to go get some pizza and quickly came home and ate the yumminess and then we went grocery shopping...he and Bridger walked around the store..and visited Doug the greeter. When we came home, I alllowed Branden to sit and watch TV in the livingroom while I did laundry and a few things around the house, as I walked out of my room, the kiddo was just plum tuckered out..zonked in the recliner..and as I woke him to give him his meds..he tells me "me bed, me very tired" I just smiled with such a sense of peace. This is what we have been waiting for! Yes, it will not always be as smooth as the first day..but I see light! Lots of light and laughter for that sweet boy!!
Briché had her very first day at the American Beauty Academy yesterday! She was sooo excited to go. As she walked out the door for her very first day of college, the mommy in me just couldn't help but tear up, so proud and happy for her. She looked adorable! What was I thinking, I didn't get pictures of her first day of school! Darn! She said it was amazing, she got her kit, which was like Christmas all over again, from curling irons, to blow dryers, to mannequin heads, aprons, and all the things she needs to succeed! She learned how to properly wash client's hair, and the proper way to blow dry, and from what I understand you have to be very coordinated. She said when class was over and she had to go to work at Dairy Queen, she was sad, she didn't want school to end. She was up bright and early this morning, ready and anxious to get to school! I am excited for her! :o)
2 comments:
good things are happening in your family. Congrats to Branden and Briche
Thanks Stephanie!!
Post a Comment