Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Football 2012

 
Elijah right before his first game of flag football!
His team's name is the Giants and for this New York Giants Fan, he couldn't be happier!!
 
Elijah played so hard, he was very tuckered out before 9 pm ( which usually I am forcing him into bed at 9:30 )
 
Bridger and I after a big win and the game where he scored his touchdown! WOO HOO! Way to go my son!!
Bridger and Brian after the big win. Brian tries to make it to as many games as he can! He too supports their efforts in football!!
 
 
I totally love this time of year. The leaves to start to change color, the boys are involved in their football and our family gathers to simply enjoy the season and some footlball. We grab our sunflower seeds, our gatorade and our comfy bleacher seats and sometimes, mostly all the time a jacket and blanket, and we bring our cheering voices along!! I have loved watching them grow and mature while they play football and somewhat do an amazing job. Elijah and Bridger are the ones this time in football, Bridger playing 7th grade tackle and Elijah playing 5th grade flag, both for the City of Payson. Bridger plays the running back and corner back ( i think that is what it is called :o) ) for his team, the kid is on the go all the time, they have him the majority of the game which is so fun to watch. So far this year he has had a touchdown~ woo hoo, and three interceptions. Elijah played his first game last night and they won! He too played corner back and helped greatly on the defensive team! Yay, he too made an interception, but the opposing team was right behind and took his flag. I am proud of the time and efforts they put into football. I work, so I am not home when it comes practice time and they both are very good at getting themselves off to practice and participating. I love that about them. They are determined to do great in the sport and as a mom and a HUGE fan, I love to cheer them on!

No comments: