As time passes by so quickly anymore, I try to sit and remember my babies as babies. I try to think of new ways to create good memories for them to remember as they grow older, of the times they had with their family. It amazes me that they have grown older and wiser and I have been given the great opportunity of being their mother.
Dakotah moved to Texas at the beginning of September, that has been the hardest transition in my life thus far. If I were a selfish mother, I'd get on the phone and plead and beg for him to come home, I miss him terribly. I used to complain that he lived 10 minutes away and I didn't see him every day, it was nice though to be able to pick up the phone and say I miss you son, and he'd come and visit and give me that hug I needed.
I think in the last few weeks he has grown and matured and had to endure some pretty rough stuff as an "adult" and trying to make a good life for him and go to school. I am so proud of him.
Briché is making great strides in her life. She finished her schooling at the cosmetology school and is waiting so she can take the practical exam so she can get her license. She is still working for Eaton Alliance is one of the most patient people I know. I watch her with those kids and with Branden and am amazed with the love and patience she provides. They love her and are so happy to be in her presence.
She has become my little side kick and enjoy talking and doing things with her. She is my great friend and we have such a good time and I am thankful I am blessed with such a great child to share things with.
Cheyenne Jade, oh how the time just passes so quickly, I can't believe she is a senior in high school this year. Where o where did the time go? She is an amazing student and doing so well in school. She has a great head on her shoulders and makes great choices and I am proud to see her grow and mature in the manner in which she has. We have great talks when she is with me and I enjoy my moments I get with her.
She is preparing for life after high school and is taking some college classes at school and is doing so well, her determination to do so well in school makes me so proud.
Hunter LaMar, oh what a boy. He is very strong willed and will not let a moment go by without his oppinion. He is very brilliant and doing fabulous in school. He has grown a foot or two this year ( ok that is stretch but I am sure it has been about 6 inches, for he is now substantially talller than me ~ ok again not too hard but he is taller for sure )
It makes my day when I come home and he greets me and is happy to have me around.I love that about him ~ I love that he loves to "mommy glue" himself to me and hug me. <3 p="p">
3>
Bridger, oh my sweet boy Bridger. Sweet does not do him justice. He is so nice, very nice to all. I just went to parent teacher conferences last night and almost all the teachers made a comment about how this is true and he makes sure the kids in his class treat the teacher with respect. I LOVE THAT! School doesn't come easy for him and he has to put forth so much effort and he is doing just that, he is getting great grades and participates in his classes, I can't ask for anything more.
He is doing fabulously well in football and I love to watch him play and mature in the game. He is great and I encourage him to keep it up!
Elijah, where to start with this kid. He is so fun, he loves football and he loves WWE! I look forward to coming home and opening the garage door, cause I know in seconds he will be greeting me at the car. Makes my heart melt. I wish he'd never grow up. I love him at this age, I love that he still lets me hold him and can humor me and let me cradle him. He too is doing fabulous in school and I am thankful for his diligence in getting his school work done and I don't have to pester or remind him.
He is such a good sport as the youngest, he gets picked on by all and for the most part just endures it as all youngest siblings do ( I am thinking of Jared right about now, poor kid )
Branden Jerome, he is such a great boy! His personality had blossomed 10 fold this last year or so. He is still working with Eaton Alliance every day and has some great friends who keep him on track and help us help him. He is so girl crazy, he loves to flirt. He loves to bowl and is so good at it. I love to watch him be the big brother to Eli. He makes me smile.
Branden will continue to go to Bridges Classroom for another year and he will transition out and hopefully will be able to go to live in an independent living situation (this is his request, Steve could have him live with us forever )
My love is working new hours at work, it is honestly the best thing ever! I see him more, we talk more, he is rested more and he eats a better diet and can do things for him now, he is not just living his life to work and sleep! Yay!! I am so very thankful for him and the stability and love he has brought not only to me but my six children.











No comments:
Post a Comment