Sunday, September 23, 2012

Steve

I am simply married to a an amazing man who does bring such balance and stability into my life. He is by far the most stubborn person I have ever met, but usually for a good reason. He is very logical, and makes me think. He is a man with a large heart, hence he married a woman with six kids and has given his all to provide for our family. He is a very hard worker at our home and at his place of employment, he strives to be the best at all he does and he sets a superior example of that for my children. I love him. He loves me back. I am thankful that we have found each other and have committed to work hard at making a happy life for each other and for our 7 children. I love you Steve.

No comments: