Friday, February 20, 2009

Hunter's lovely reaction to his loving sisters!







I just found these photos on my phone, and couldn't resist sharing them. On Hunter's 12th birthday, all the other children made sure they were awake to see his face once he received his birthday present, cause he was getting a cell phone and Steve made sure he bought Hunter a Cardinals balloon to make the festivities that much more special. Well, after he opened his presents the girls decided to shower him with some sisterly TLC..and the pictures express his love and appreciation for it! Too cute! Gotta love a 12 year old boy! I think it was just too early in the morning for such things like that! :D HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUNTER LaMAR!

4 comments:

Sorena said...

Super funny! I love the expressions on several of your childrens faces.
Briche, Hunter and Cheyenne.
Ha ha! Do you laugh everytiime you look at these? I think I would!

Unknown said...

I do! I giggle everytime..it was priceless! They are so much fun!

just being me, Patty B said...

Awaaaaa..lov'em all!!!!!
Nana

Unknown said...

Thanks Patty! Can't wait for you to see them! :D