Sunday, February 15, 2009
They were nice and warm!
Well, the Klondike went on without a hitch! Dakotah could see my hesitancy of sending Hunter alone (he would have had his leaders, but without his dad or family), so Koda was great and said he would go with Hunter...oh what a relief. So, Koda got himself and Hunter properly packed and ready for this cold camp out. I did my best in packing the warm things, they had a great tin foil dinner, proper things to sleep on, but as usual, I forgot one thing and that was plenty of water. Oopps...they came home, nice and well, happy and have had great memories with each other. The brother that was with them, stopped me in church today, and said "Marché I got your boys home safely, Dakotah was a great help, he made snow jumps for the boys and taught them lots!" I was a proud mom, the true Boy Scout lives within that child, how could it not being the son of a true Scout! Soo...did I worry too much, never...I will worry each time, but I am happy they went together and Hunter got to experience his first real scouting activity, WITH HIS BROTHER! YAY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment