1. I can say with a full whole heart, that I love my Heavenly Father, first and foremost! In the last year it has taken me great strides to finally open my eyes and learn that! I KNOW that because of his great plan, I can live with him...I know I need to make a few changes, but there is still hope for me and my family to live together forever!
2. I love my children...they are the reason I wake and breath! I always knew I wanted to be a mom and that I would be a great mom, but I never realized the deepness and the over powering love that a mom has until I held Dakotah, Briché, Cheyenne, Hunter, Bridger, and Elijah for the first time and getting to know and love Branden as well...I pray for their sucess and happiness and am so grateful I get to see them grow and learn. I too...like my dear friend Sorena, would die for my children. I feel that sometimes I fall short as their mother, they deserve so much more than I have been able to give, but I am so lucky to be called their mom!
3. I love where I live, I love the place, the warmth of the ward we belong to, I love our neighbors, I love the scenary, I love the second I turn the corner I am in the wilderness and in trails and see the wild animals! I love Elk Ridge! I pray that is where my kids call "home" and that we can be there 'til we are old and grey!
4. I love my job, I love the flexibility it gives me to be a mom, I love my boss for understanding that is the most important thing to me, first and foremost and he alllows me to work, and be a mom and go when my kids need me the most!
5. I love my family. I love my parents and their examples of never giving up. I wish I would have stepped out of the box and looked at their examples long ago. I love that my Dad always has made my mom his first love and priority! Never once has he gotten off track about that..he has always loved her, defended her and taken the best care of her..he is my hero and the best example of Jesus Christ!
6. Last but surely NOT the least of my loves, is Steve. I love that Steve loves me back, through all the garbage I can dish out at times, he still loves me. I LOVE that he LOVES all SIX of my babies, he loves them so much and I see it through all he does for all of us. I love his giving heart, and I love that he is so rough around the edges but can be tender and caring too! I LOVE HIS GREEN EYES AND HIS CONTAGEOUS SMILE! Just in the last week or two I have learned so much more about him and am grateful, we have not given up...and I am anxious to learn more!
2 comments:
Great list.
I am so glad that you love Elk Ridge and found a place to call home. You have moved around a lot! Hopefully not any more.
I completely agree with you on your dad. He really is amazing and has shown so much love and commitment to your mother. He is a good man.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me.
Hi Sorena, thanks for the note..and showing me the ins and outs of the blog..I love doing it now, just wish I knew more people to share it with! :D
Post a Comment