Elijah Kent started his first day in 3rd grade. He has been so excited and looking forward to this day for ever since he learned that his teacher was Mr. Lai...he came home just tickled pink and couldn't wait to go to bed so he can go to school tomorrow... :)
Bridger is looking cool for 5th grade. His teacher is young and spunky! Her name is Miss Rappeleye. He was pretty happy to know is buds from 4th are in his class again. He has grown up so much this year, and I hope his year is fantastic!
Briche Elena is a Junior/Senior this year. She is working very diligently to graduate early, so she can attend the American Hair Academy here in Payson next year. She has been doing eHigh School as well, she is a busy girl! Good luck Che, I love you!
Hunter is in 8th grade!! Holy HANNAH! Where did the time go, he is in football playing for the Payson City football league, I think he is enjoying it and I look forward to seeing what this year brings for this kiddo!
Cheyenne Jade started a new year as a Sophomore at a new school in Gunnison, Utah. She is now living with her daddy..and is severly missed..but she seems happy when I talk to her. She is in the Yearbook class and is thoroughly enjoying it already. I sure love you Jade.

1 comment:
Busy school year!! I was in Yearbook when I was in High School. I bet Jade is going to love it!! Happy New School Year!!
Post a Comment