This just says it all, I love him.. :) On July 10th, all my dreams came true. Steve and I finally became one, he is now my husband, and we make a fabulous team. It was a beautiful day, our families were there with our sweet children and we had a great time. There is nothing like living your little girl dreams.
I love this photo of Steve and Branden, what handsome men they are. Branden was precious that day, it was as if he knew what it all meant, his disposition and love just beamed... oh how I love them both so much. 

I LOVE THIS PICTURE!! I love these babies and am so happy they were all there to share our day together. They are such joys to have around and I am so lucky to be their mother! 

I named this photo adoration, because you can totally see how much I adore that man...each morning I wake up and look at him and just want to scream...how lucky and loved I feel, I would just like to squeeze him all the time. AWWW I love him!!!!!
Brent and Kimberly, there are no words to explain my gratitude for these two amazing individuals!!! Kimberly is my cousin, um, by marriage, but sister by heart. She came and supported me on one of the best days of my life. I have had 7 wonderful days, each day of the birth of each of my children and July 10th, 2010...when I became Steve's wife...I can't stop smiling! Brent, oh he is very much so the BEST MAN!! He is such a great friend not only to my sweet husband but to myself, he had some great words of wisdom in his toast on our special day, we love you Brent, thanks!
My family...we are missing Kent, Karen and Andrea. But this picture is priceless...I love my parents and I am so glad they were there to share our day as well, and to have Jared and Colleen there and their love and support for me for so long and to finally have Shawn and Jenn there with their babies was the best. I am a lucky and blessed lady to have such a wonderful family who loves me so much!!! :)
This is a picture of ALL but one of my parents grand kids together. Jeremy unfortunately couldn't be here but 13 out of 14 babies...what a blessing!
Finally, but surely not the least, our new family, the BERGENS!!! What an amazing family, and the love they showered not only me with but to my babies as well, I could not ask for more, they make me speechless...yes..it is possible! :) I love them all so much and thank the good Lord for giving me the chance to love not only Steve but his family. They have made us feel so apart of their lives and I feel so fortunate to call them mine. What a glorious day and I look forward to sharing our lives with them for a lifetime!!!
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
2 comments:
Love Love Love - I just absoulutely love that you guys are OFFICIALLY an old-married-couple now. Sweet!!! Wish I could have been there to cry at your wedding, but I have to tell you I teared up looking at the pictures. You have a beautiful family and I am so excited for you - the future is full of joy & someday you really will be an 'old-married-couple' and you will have so many wonderful memories to look back on!!!
Love you :)
Becca
Becca, Thanks! I am excited that we are officially a old married couple too! I look forward to all the fun filled years ahead of our whole family! It surely was a day i will always remember..it still has not set in that I am Marché Bergen, I have to keep saying it to myself! :)
Post a Comment