Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Last day of November but continuing to be thankful
November 30 ~ Well you know I have never been a person to boast or talk highly of myself, and so I say this with the hopes of not sounding like I am bragging or sounding all about myself, but I am thankful for ME! I am thankful for who I am and for where I have come from, for the lessons I have learned, for the children I have the opportunity to raise for the wonderful husband I have...for all this has made ME!! I am thankful for the loving disposition I have. I am thankful for my heart, I am thankful that it continues to beat, I am thankful for my smile, cause no matter what through thick and thin it remains. I am happy to be me, to live my life the way I choose and to love the way I love! :) I am thankful for being me because without ME there wouldn't be a Dakotah, Briché, Cheyenne, Hunter, Bridger and Elijah, and they are hands down the most wonderful things that I have done! Today I feel happy about being ME, Marché Lynn Bergen! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment