Monday, May 2, 2011

Finally!!!

Since 2008 we have been on the waiting list for funding from the DSPD/the State of Utah ( Division of Services for People with Disabilities) to help with respite care for Branden, and early this morning, I got a call from his case worker, and we have finally been approved!! I cheered and cheered! It feels like Christmas. This funding will help us find a indepenent living arrangement for him when the time comes, but right now we will be able to get someone to help us with him after school until I get home from work and get things squared away at home, it will be so good for him and us! Happy day! Oh and I got a new car!! Briche started her job at Dairy Queen, she got a new car, and we are cheering the fact that the mastermind behind the 2001 attack on the US has been taken out. I pray that we will be safe from his alliances too.

Happy May Day!! :o)

No comments: