Monday, May 9, 2011

A Mothers Day Weekend :O)

So, Steve got me this new cute little car, it was not on Mothers Day, but I had to show you, we traded our Impala in for this Cobalt and it actually saves us money, I really like the car... ;o)


Saturday, Steve and I decided that we wanted a rose bush or two in the back yard, so my handy dandy man, pulled up the shrubs that lined our fence and prepared the ground to plant a "couple" of rose bushes. After a trip to Lowes and two trips to Wal-Mart we ended up planting SIX bushes. Oh so pretty but oh so much work for Steve. Learning there is a sprinkler line there and having to dig and redig, he ended up exhausted and sunburnt but yet didn't complain once, to give his wife a very pretty back yard.


After a long day in the sun, we took the boys (Branden, Bridger and Eli) bowling with Branden's friend Davis. Bridger and Elijah stopped by for a little photo opportunity! :o) Branden told me HECK NO for photos! :) oh well another time.



Briché colored and highlighted my hair, and she had a bit of bleach leftover so she bleached the tips of Hunter's hair... Hence the cute pic below! :o)



Cheyenne is in Track and Field at her school and is a disc thrower...unfortunately I have not been able to attend one of her track meets but her dad sent me the picture below.



For Mother's Day, Elijah Kent loaded me with a gifts! He gave me this sweet little tile. It now is a display on my desk at work.


Then this card he made, it says " Dear Mom, your the best mom ever. you are butiful and nice. we all love you. from Magoo"


He also gave me a fold out card that said I was like a cat, that I clean myself like a cat and I am nice like a cat...ha! I never knew!! :0)

Here is the end result of the coloring of my hair, now I really look like Chey's mom~~ and Briché also colored her hair brown...we all had to show it off! :o)


Mother's Day morning started off with a BANG! I literally was startled when the six came to my room and woke me with a yummy breakfast in bed, Cheyenne and Branden yelling my name and scared me to pieces! :) not a better way to wake up though!! It was a nice day of relaxation, and Dakotah swung by and was with the family for a bit with a nice certificate for a pedicure :O) And Steve and the kids all pitched in and made me a wonderful ham dinner! I love my kids and my family, and am so grateful to be called mom! The best job on the planet!!!

No comments: