Each November 14th I can't let it go by without being thankful for a lady I have never met. Her name is Lauren Elizabeth Brunson, the mother or my three older siblings. Without her, I would not have them here to be with and love so much. From what I understand of her, she was a pillar of strength and loved her family dearly. I am very grateful for her. Thank you Lauren for sharing your children with me, my brother Jared and my Mother, Judy. <3
2 comments:
big sigh, trying not choke up...how beautifully written marche...my mom was a very close friend of lauren and loved her so. i know your aunt nancy and others, more importantly her children, your two brothers and sister (who i turn, love dearly), have missed her all these years. even though you are married with children, i still see you as sweet little marche...now you've grown into such a wonderful mom and beautiful woman. thanks for remembering lauren's birthday in such a touching and thoughtful way :)
big sigh, trying not choke up...how beautifully written marche...my mom was a very close friend of lauren and loved her so. i know your aunt nancy and others, more importantly her children, your two brothers and sister (who i turn, love dearly), have missed her all these years. even though you are married with children, i still see you as sweet little marche...now you've grown into such a wonderful mom and beautiful woman. thanks for remembering lauren's birthday in such a touching and thoughtful way :)
Post a Comment