Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Day #9 ~ Hunter Boy

I think this might be a little cliche to others who read this but yes, I am naming all my kids this week, and telling you of their sweet attributes that I am thankful for. So, today, I am very thankful for Hunter LaMar Davis!! This kid is so full of energy and has lot to give to whom ever will give him a moment or two. He too, is like his sister Briché, has a great love for the handicapped, he has been a peer tutor for the last few years at his school and he is my largest help with Branden. Hunter has shown so much love for cooking and baking, I love love love it! He is going to make an awesome husband and dad someday ~ he is also sooo athletic and can do some pretty amazing things on his scooter...I pray no broken bones come of this. I love his laugh, it is a sound I could just listen to forever. I am so grateful for him and the time I get to spend with him. He is a great son! <3 Love you my Hunter Boy!

No comments: