Friday, November 18, 2011

Day #18 of being thankful

Everyday I find myself not wanting to get up and go to work. I sometimes feel like the peon at my place of employment. I feel like I really am not wanted there, or they do not see the potential I have to be a great team member and that I am willing to grow and work with the company.  As I come home each day frustrated with work, and feeling down and out like I can't go back, I then take a step back and am grateful that I have a job to go to. These are hard times and there are so many people out there that would give anything to have what I have. Career Step does provide such great benefits for my family and I am grateful that I can provide that for my babies. I am thankful that I do have a job and I can go there every day and give my best and bring home a income to help sustain our family.

No comments: