Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Day #8 ~ My Chey Chey

I can't believe it's been 16 years~ 16 years since Cheyenne Jade Davis was born. She came into this world, in a hurry, and was sick. She pulled through like a champ though and has been so strong ever since. I am grateful for the sweet strong spirit she has been blessed with. Cheyenne from a very young age has been so independent and has always done so well in all she puts her efforts into. I love her passion for reading. She has a great love for her parents and her siblings and I appreciate her so much. This little lady has been blessed with such wittiness and a sense of humor that can enlighten you on a daily basis, and I look forward to her happy smile and her giggles that are so contagious and loving. She now lives with her daddy, and I miss her tremendously, but the small moments I get to have with her, I cherish every day. I want her to know that I love her so very very much and am so happy that the Lord blessed me with her. I love you my Cheyenners!!

No comments: