Monday, November 29, 2010

Always thankful

November 29 ~ Man oh mighty is it ever hard to get yourself out of bed on a cold winter morning after a long holiday break. Five days of no work..sheesh..it has been nice to just sit home, in my nice warm house and relax and keep warm. I am thankful for those days but as I wake and get ready for the day, I am thankful that I do have a place to go to work and make an earning to take care of my family. I know I have written about it before,  but I am truly grateful for it, to have a job that I enjoy going to that I actually have employment during these rough economical times. There are so many people going without and losing their homes and their belongings because they don't have a job and I am so glad and thankful that I do. I am thankful for very many blessings I have everyday. :)

November 28 ~ I am thankful for Jesus Christ. I am thankful for his teachings and the path he has made for us to examplify. I am thankful that I have those teachings to remind myself of the person I want to be, how to treat others, and how to teach my children to live and strive to be like. He is a very loving example I can use as a foundation to teach my children and myself to live by.

No comments: