Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Being Thankful Today!





November 10~ Sometimes as I write these things I think to myself that I am being pretty redundant, that I keep repeating the things in which I am grateful for, but these are the things that continue to help me be the person I am and whom I have become. They are truly the things that I AM grateful for and I thank the Lord everyday for. So having said that, the thing or person I am indeed grateful for today is my husband. There are many times I have questioned why I was so blessed to have him in my life. He is a great man and has great wisdom and we work so well together. He loves me with his whole heart and has become my safe haven. He provides so much for me and my kids and I am not just speaking of the monetary things. He has brought stability and consistency into our lives. He is so good at making us smile, he has taught us about love and devotion for a person who depends on him so greatly, he is a fantastic father to Branden, and he does not just stop there with the devotion and love, he continues to show it to all of my children and I will forever be grateful. All of my children at one point or another have shown their love and gratitude towards him by small acts, by small words..it makes my heart just melt. This man has a heart the size of Texas and has no idea of how wonderful he truly is. He thinks I am nuts, but when people have the chance to get to know him, they tell me what a great guy he is...and I just smile with pride, because it didn't take me long to learn it! He resonates love and compassion...he just doesn't see himself the way we do! I wish he did! :)...so all in all..I am married to such a wonderful person and oh how lucky I am!! I love you Steve..I am thankful I get to be your friend, your love and your companion for life, thanks for loving me and allowing me in and allowing me to help you with your most prized possession, Branden. I look forward to a life time with you!


 


No comments: