November 11~Well today I am very thankful for two things!! First of all, those veterans that have served our country to provide the peace and safety that we enjoy! I am very grateful for my brothers and my father who have all served in the armed forces. Thanks to all who have served and sacrificed so much for our country.
The second..but by far the least..is Elijah, he was born 9 years ago today!! I just can't believe it has been nine years!! I love this little guy, he is so happy and loves everyone around. The day he was born you could tell he was going to be such a good kid, he hardly cried, he has always been a smilie kiddo! He sure brings great joy to all who comes in contact with him. I love you Elijah Kent Davis! Thanks for allowing me to be your mama and thanks for all the hugs and kisses...even though you are growing out of holding my hand in public..ha I understand. :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY SON!


2 comments:
Happy Veterans Day and Happy Birthday to Elijah!!
Hey there Lora!!! I need your blog link, when I redid my template on here, I lost everyone's blog links!!
Post a Comment