Wednesday, November 17, 2010
I am thankful
November 17 ~ As I wake every morning I am greeted by smiling happy kids! They hug me, they wish me a good day and say they love me. Each night as I walk in the door those same happy faces do the same, they crawl on my lap (even though all of them have outgrown my lap) and ask me to scratch their back or hold them or love them. As I hold them, I tend to think back of when I was pregnant...oh what a miracle it is, I love the every thought of being a hand in such a miraculous thing. To know I was born a girl/woman to have the means within me to be a vessel to help God create such perfection. Every strand of hair, every fingernail, every blood vein, every eyelash, was created inside of me. I feel so honored to have been chosen to be their mother, to provide the means for them to enter to this world. I am thankful for their health and for their desire to be great people. They are all so smart and so happy. I thank the Lord every day for that. I am happy I have had the health to have six healthy pregnancies which in turn gave their dad and I six happy, healthy and beautiful children. The Lord's miraculous plan of bringing children to this world is just amazing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment