Sunday, November 14, 2010

Once again I am grateful...

November 14 ~As I sit and think about what I am grateful for I think it is the little lessons in life that we are confronted with daily. Today I had two friends come by and visit me and they spoke about being non judgemental and being more charitable in our lives. All I could do is sit and cry. For that is what I strive for on a daily basis, but last night Steve and I were in conversation and I caught myself being just as judgemental as the next person, I was so angry with myself, for that is what I strive to teach my kids that you never know what the outer person may really be dealing with on the inside. I am so thankful for the small reminders and for the love of others who continue to befriend me and love me...cause my outward appearance sometimes is stronger than the inward and I needed those smiles and hugs. :)

No comments: