Tuesday, November 23, 2010
Giving Thanks
November 23 ~ I am thankful for the chance at the age of 39 to be going back to school. Sometimes I wonder why I got myself into a stressful state as being a mom, a wife, a full-time employee and a full-time student. But I am so glad that I am half way there I will be graduating with my Bachelors in May of 2012. If I can keep my head on straight and continue to focus on the big picture and not let it all get to me, I know it will be worth it. I have had so much help from my school, tutors, and understanding instructors all the way to a Dean who is willing to work with me and my family schedule. They just want to see me succeed. And I am so thankful for that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment