Friday, November 26, 2010
Thanks again
November 26 ~ I am thankful for my mom and dad, for the values they taught me. I am thankful that my dad went to a job day in and day out, didn't complain and didn't quit. He did show us that even though sometimes means are small you can give a roof over your family's head and clothes to wear and food to eat. I remember waking to a healthy breakfast, table set, vitamins out and all ready for us to eat and pray and have a good day, as a mother of six children, I wonder to this day how my mother did it. I was just telling Steve's mom I had no idea that there was bottled spaghetti sauce, boxed macoroni and cheese or sliced bread, for my mother would make these things, all from scratch, for these things I am so grateful. :) Thanks mom and dad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Your parents are both amazing people and they did a wonderful job raising their kids and even though I wasn't one of them, I still feel like they taught me some values too. You are fortunate to have them and they are lucky to have you too!
...and, you are ALSO an amazing Mommy! Your kids are richly blessed! And I am thankful that I can call you 'Friend'.
OH Becca, your words are so beautiful. Thank you.
Post a Comment