Thursday, November 12, 2009

November 12

As I look out the window of the door to my office here, I just marvel at the beauty!  Our God is great.  He is wonderful and miraculous!  Such beauty of the land in which we live.  I watch the leaves turn their beautiful autumn colors, and know that the winter is just before us.  The seasons, the land, the animals, and the list goes on.  Our creator created such marvelous things.  As a mother of six beautiful children, I am reminded of this daily, that I, so imperfect, but blessed with the ability to share in his creation fo this world.  I helped him create six of his beautiful children.  To be the sole barer of these babies and have them develop all their bones, hairs, fingernails, blood vessels, their brains, and the list goes on! I feel so blessed to be part of such wonderful things! I am very grateful today!

1 comment:

Sorena said...

Yeah, you do have cute kids!!

I agree, the world is beautiful.