Friday, November 27, 2009

Novemeber 27

Another day to think about all that I am thankful for.  As I sit here, I am so tired, we have used this Friday to get the majority of the rest of our moving finished...ugh,..I really dislike moving.  My feet hurt, I feel so dirty and dusty from cleaning, my hands are dry...but I keep thinking...how blessed I truly am.  I sit here, in a nice warm house, that is beautiful...and mine.  Yes, my feet hurt, but I am just thankful, that I have two of them and am able to get me from one place to another, I am very dirty, but I am blessed to have a nice warm shower in which I clean up and then go lay in my nice warm snuggly bed.  I am thankful...for all those things that we take for granted, for our homes, our showers, our clothes, our cleaning supplies, and our bodies, my small crooked feet, I am thankful I have them, and that I have been able to get around all my life.  I feel blessed to have the family I have and for the relationships I have with many.  I thank the good Lord for loving me so much!

No comments: